What we have been working on
Since the launch of DragonScales 3 in May we’ve been very busy handling all the distribution process, replying to customer emails, attending the accounting side, etc. In short, we’ve been handling the business part of IKIGames. However, we also started tackling the design of our next title: DragonScales 4. Yet more, we’ve also worked on a few subtasks mostly related to updating several games of ours. Specifically, this is what we’ve been addressing:
- Revamping of DragonScales internal engine.
- Design of DragonScales 4.
- Design of a special version of DragonScales for advanced players.
- Localization of the original DragonScales into Japanese.
- DragonScales 3 for Android (complete, but yet to be released.)
- Production of a new build for The Rainbow Machine (German version.)
- A new build for NagiQ 2 which fixed a few issues (already live here on our site.)
- Yet another build for NagiQ 2 suitable for localization (this localization of NagiQ 2 is currently a work in progress.)
In the next weeks we’ll keep working on the first 3 tasks.