We’ll be releasing our game NagiQ on Steam 🙂 The release date is set for March 5:
NagiQ is a family-friendly, word game. It’s a great game to practice English vocabulary, and you’ll have to think a lot to complete all the 100+ boards of the game. Here’s a trailer with the basic gameplay:
We’ve added 10 Steam achievements to the game, corresponding to the trophies you get for completing the following actions:
- Capture 2 mystic letters in a single play.
- Capture more than 2 mystic letters in a single play.
- Length of a word greater or equal to 15.
- Complete a board with an amount of words lower or equal to the number of mystic letters on the board.
- Complete a board in less than 10 seconds.
- 20 consecutive boards completed, without exit / reset.
- 15 consecutive boards completed, without using hints.
- Score >= 20,000
- Score >= 100,000
- Score >= 200,000
Updating NagiQ on Steam
NagiQ is the first game we released, back in 2011. The game was created with Ren’Py, and in hindsight those were really fun development times. In order to integrate Steam achievements I updated the game to use the latest Ren’Py version. In short, these are the changes I had to make:Read More