Today we received a very good news! Our game DragonScales 2: Beneath a Bloodstained Moon has clinched the top spot on Big Fish Games! When we released the first DragonScales in 2014 we couldn’t reach this #1 place, and one of our goals with the sequel was to aim for the top. We’re very happy because of this accomplished goal! Thank you very much to all of you who made this possible!
Great news! Our game DragonScales: Chambers of The Dragon Whisperer has been localized into 6 languages (German, Dutch, French, Spanish, Italian and Portuguese) thanks to the great work of GameHouse’s localization team. They’ve carried out a fantastic translation, which included localization of textual and non-textual elements of the game. All of this started a few months ago, with the adapting of a special DragonScales build suitable for localization. After weeks of hard work, we’re very excited to bring our original gameplay to a broader audience. As of today, the game is available on zylom.com:
- DragonScales Deluxe in German
- DragonScales Deluxe in Dutch
- DragonScales Deluxe in French
- DragonScales Deluxe in Spanish
- DragonScales Deluxe in Italian
- DragonScales Deluxe in Portuguese
A huge thank you to all of you who sent emails and were on the lookout for fresh news of DragonScales and our new projects. Thank you!
P.S. Stay tuned for news and updates on our next project: DragonScales 2! A new challenge lies ahead! More levels, new game modes, more fun!
These days we’ve been almost completely devoted to the launch of our new game, DragonScales: Chambers of The Dragon Whisperer. It’s a new tile-matching game, in which you play scales on a board in order to form combinations. Novel, fun, relaxed, and great for brain-fitness sessions and lovers of casual games. It’s available for Windows, Mac, and Linux.
Our previous game, NagiQ 2: Treasure Hunt, was initially available for Windows, Mac, Android and iOS. NagiQ 2 is an original and challenging word game, based on combining words on a board to collect coins, punch evil skulls, explode monsters, trim mustaches and defeat an evil pirate.
However, a few days after releasing NagiQ 2 we received emails from several customers asking for a version of NagiQ 2 for Linux. We promised a version would be eventually released, but time went by, and we were overtaken by DragonScales’ specifics and technicalities, meaning that NagiQ 2 for Linux had to be postponed. Until today.
Today we’re happy to announce that we’re also releasing both DragonScales and NagiQ 2 for Linux. You can purchase them here:
- DragonScales for Linux (via IKIGames)
- DragonScales for Linux (via WinGameStore)
- NagiQ 2: Treasure Hunt for Linux
A promise fulfilled 🙂
November 11, 2014 – IKIGames releases DragonScales: Chambers of The Dragon Whisperer, an original tile-matching game available for Windows, Mac and Linux. In DragonScales you’ll be using your mind power to play scales on a board, and form clever combinations of scales having the same color. The dark and ferocious chambers of DragonScales will demand a lot of luck and intelligence.
Key features of DragonScales: Chambers of The Dragon Whisperer
- Easy to learn: You’ll receive introductory lessons by The Dark Mentor of dragons, to learn the basics of DragonScales’ intuitive gameplay. DragonScales is a fun twist to the Match 3 genre.
- Multiple game modes: Each of the 8 dragons of the game introduces specific challenges: solve shaped boards, capture special cross scales, clear mythical symbols, and many more gaming goals.
- HD Graphics: Enjoy awesome graphical art to recreate an immersive experience.
- Challenging chambers: The degree of difficulty increases as you progress. Are you fast enough to play your scales before the moon bar depletes? Are you ready to devise crafty strategies for clearing mythical symbols? Test your strategies against all of the game’s trials.
- Powerful items: Complete chambers to receive items and coins to buy Sacred Hammers, Dragon Meteors, Power Blasts, and many more items to help you during your play.
- Perfect for brain-fitness: DragonScales provides a rich and relaxed gaming experience, perfect to train your mind and hone your problem-solving skills.
DragonScales: Chambers of The Dragon Whisperer is available in English, priced at USD 9.99 for Windows and Linux (on the game’s website), and Mac (via Mac App Store). Further information and review copies of “DragonScales: Chambers of The Dragon Whisperer” can be obtained by contacting IKIGames (@superikigames).
IKIGames is an indie game company focused on development of thought-provoking games for desktop and mobile devices.
Release Date: November 11, 2014
Platforms: Windows, Mac and Linux
Available: via IKIGames’s website (Windows and Linux), and Mac App Store (Mac).
DragonScales website: DragonScales: Chambers of The Dragon Whisperer.
Video: DragonScales: Chambers of The Dragon Whisperer’s Video